Job: Senior Technician
1. To lead, supervise and assist technician to install CCTV system and cabling
2. Install, test and setting network-based CCTV systems
3. Diagnose CCTV system problems, determine faulty components and be able to solve the problem.
4. To prepare and keep track of stock for cctv installation
5. To do basic reporting and some paper work.
Qualifications and skills
1. Knowledge of analog and IP camera systems
2. Basic understanding of TCP/IP, networking and router settings.
3. Knowledge of programming digital video recorders (DVRs)
4. 1-2 years’ experience working in a business role.
5. The ability to travel to meet clients.
6. Experience in related field is an advantage
7. Applicants must be willing to work in Seri Kembangan
8. Must be able to speak Chinese.
√ Working hours Monday-Friday (9am-6pm)
√ EPF & SOCSO
√ Annual leave
√ Medical leave
√ Company sport activities